Terms & Conditions for
• Tribunal attendance is charged at a rate of £600.00 for one full day attendance. If a hearing extends to an additional day, a further charge of £400.00 for a second full day will be incurred.
• Tribunal preparation including review of documentation, telephone discussions relating to the tribunal and planning of information is charged at an additional rate of £250.00.
• Full payment is required within 7 days of the tribunal taking place.
• An invoice relating to tribunal costs can be sent to the parent/carer prior to the day of the tribunal.
• For hearings that begin but are adjourned before midday, parents/carers will be charged at an hourly rate of £120.00.
• For hearings cancelled, conceded or rearranged 8 days or more before the hearing date, there will be no charge.
• For hearings cancelled, conceded or rearranged 7 days or less before the tribunal date, the parent/carer will be charged the preparation fee of £250.00.
• Parent/carer or their representative are responsible for providing the Educational Psychologist with the most up to date working document in paper copy, as soon as this is confirmed as the final version in advance of the tribunal. This should be posted to the address stated by the Educational Psychology at least 7 days prior to the day of the Tribunal.
• All evidence will be given in line with professional guidelines from the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). No guarantee can be provided on the evidence given and the judgement made by the tribunal panel.
working to understand your young person